Neuer Patch für nächste Woche angekündigt
Geschrieben von zyklop
Samstag, 26. August 2006
Im Forum von TQ Vault wurde von offizieller Seite ein neuer TQ Patch angekündigt. Darin werden hauptsächlich Probleme mit Crashs und Performance-Optimierungen behandelt, ausserdem sollen Multiplayer-Verbindungen stabiler werden. Zu guter letzt werden auch wieder einige Quest-Bugs beseitigt. Hier mal die (engl.) Liste der angekündigten Bugfixes:
- Fixed crash issues involving teleporting
- Fixed pathing crashes involved with entering and leaving underground areas
- Fixed crashes involving the Alt-Tab function
- Fixed crash issue which could occur when standing at the same coordinates as an item and attempting to pick it up
- Fixed a bug where items would occasionally fall through the world when they are dropped or unsuccessfully picked up
- Fixed a bug where storing manual character back-ups in the SaveData folder would cause those characters to not be visible on the character select screen
- Improved character auto back-up system
- Implemented texture reduction matrix which allows the low graphics settings to use more compressed textures and improves performance on low end systems
- Implemented the ability to turn shadows on and off. Shadows are currently on by default.
To turn shadows off, go to the My Games\Titan Quest\Settings directory and open the options.txt file after changing any option in game. Find the setting called "Shadows" and change its value to false. If the setting does not exist, add the line “shadows=false” to the end of the options.txt file.
- Fixed the 'Fatal Error' message appearing when trying to boot up Titan Quest™ with Virtual Memory turned off
- Implemented a minidump file into the crash logging system
- Fixed bug in quest system where quests updating on certain conditions could cause the game to crash and corrupt quest data
- Fixed situation where players were not given credit for quest completion while leaving the game upon completing a quest
- Fixed Quest NPC issue where NPC’s were not completing their animation cycles and awarding proper quest tokens to advance the quest. This is in reference to issues some players were having with some of the ship captains updating as well as Phaedrus in the Catacombs.
- Fixed host quest log from being updated when an ungrouped client enters Titan Quest™ with certain quest items in their inventory
- Fixed host quest log from being updated when an ungrouped client enters Titan Quest™ and proceeds with critical path quests
- Improved the thread safety of the quest state saving system
Link zum TQ Vault Forum
Link zu unserem Forum